Join Legacy Church as we blog through the year using Darlene Zschech’s Jesus Revealed Devotional!
Week 2 (January 9-15, 2017) themes:
- *After any victory in your life, great or small, always take time to express thanksgiving.
- *Through His words, Jesus forgave sins, healed the sick, and even raised the dead to life.
- *David knew that everything he had just uttered before heaven— every need, every question, every hurt, every concern— not only had been heard but, in that instant, had been fulfilled!
- *If you’ve ever experienced a moment when you felt uncared for or alone in the world, come back to the heart of the Savior. Read— and experience— again His innermost love and desire for you.
- *Something miraculous happens when we open our hearts to God’s love.
- *Without ever making excuses for his past, David looks forward because he knows God is for us, not against us.
- *I love that Jesus is our Friend and desires an intimacy with us. My heart’s prayer for you today is that you never lose that sense of holy fear in the presence of Jesus— at His majesty, His strength, His greatness.
The Lord cares. He loves us despite our faults. We rely on His goodness and perfection to be made right. He sees all and hears all. If we open ourselves to Him, we will recognize His voice and feel His love.
“My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.” John 10:27